This is my third update since I started doing my second attempt at completing my 101 goals in 1001 days. As usual some goals were completed with very little planning on my part.
7. Go ice skating
I’m glad I got to do this during summer. The ice rink was very cold and I skated two laps around the rink holding on to the barriers. I’m not sure if I will do it again.
15. Get my Junior Bookkeeping Certificate by June 2015- I am officially a qualified junior bookkeeper, my certificate arrived in the mail on the 10th of October
66. Start a life group for women through my church
I have been running the group for a year now. I’m gkad that it’s grown and is now a regular thing. We’ve been learning a lot health, finance, being organised and a lot more.
75. Start a gratitude and prayer journal
I’m getting consistent at journaling and absolutely love it. I’m more aware of things happening to me and really appreciative of the things in my life.
81. Go to a church conference
I attended the Esteem Family Church conference. I had such a great time. I was truly blessed and look forward to the next Arise conference.
83. Go on a safari
91. Go away on vacation
I went to Mabalingwe Game Reserve for my first ever real vacation.(If there’s such a thing)I actually took time off from work and had the most amazing time.
Goals in progress
39. Have a spa day every 6 months 1/5*
I went to Sorbet for a massage the other day.
78. Learn how to knit and be able to knit *- I bought knitting needles and some wool. My first attempts were really bad. Knitting is not for me but I will keep trying.
Start Date: 01 September 2014
End Date: 28 May 2017
Goals complete: 020/101
Goals in progress: 014/101
* = in progress
struck through means done
italics are notes or changes
I now have 1 year 6 months to complete these goals. I seems I’m not moving fast enough on most of them. I hope I will be able to plan better and get more done quicker than I am doing right now.