October Goals Recap
- Create a new schedule for the summer- Looks like I’ll be a bit busy this summer, parties, dinners and packing.
- Work on new blog ideas- fitness focused posts – I haven’t blogged any of the ideas but I’ve made some drafts in my notes. Will publish them soon, I hope 🙂
- Begin study sessions- I still haven’t received the study material so I will push this to November
- Write one new chapter of novel- I did a bit of writing but I don’t think it was enough for a chapter.
- Go on vacation- I went to Mabalingwe lodge in Limpopo and had such an amazing time.
- Begin buying Christmas presents for my friends and family.
- Purchase my ticket
- Finish all projects- work and blog wise
- Plan my trip home- create an itinerary for the places and people I’m going to see.
What are you looking forward to doing in November?